Re: Itchy skin

Cindy Giovanetti

Thanks everyone for the advice.

One of our “science-y” members contacted me privately and offered to look at my black dots under her microscope; so black dots are mailed to her!  I don’t think they’re mites, but I’ll be very glad to know for sure.

I do use an antibacterial spray on his itchy spots, but there aren’t “patches” that I can cover with salve.  The black dots are literally everywhere from head to tail bone, and from his withers to his fetlocks, if I look hard enough.  There’s no way to cover them with MCT or a salve.

When I have more information, I’ll report back.

Cindy

_._,_._,_

--
Cindy, Oden, and Eeyore, North Texas