Re: Urgently need help to board laminitic mare near Sacramento/Lincoln - boarding facility pressuring me to euthanize or being cruel

LJ Friedman

Have you gotten the Styrofoam boots on yet? That should take you 10 minutes to get done. Many years ago I got pressure from the barn owners to euthanize jesse. Because the laminitis looked so dreadful. If you look in his case history,  there’s a video of him galloping around the arena three months after they pressured me to euthanize. So, Pay no  mind  to the barn owners.

Jesse( over the rainbow) and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos