Re: Urgently need help to board laminitic mare near Sacramento/Lincoln - boarding facility pressuring me to euthanize or being cruel

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

I have boots I can send to you to try, I have cavallo air transports sz 2, cavallo simple sz 2 and a a cavallo trek sz 2 slim and 2 regular.  I am willing to share then since I no longer need them.  I have a cloud in sz 1 and sz 2. Inhave beveled many of these boots to help with breakover. If you would like to try any of them please let me know. I would only ask you pay shipping which is pretty local as I am in Oakley. :)
--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer
Oakley, Ca

Summer