Re: Lavinia added picture

Maxine McArthur

Thanks Nancy
It is a fascinating paper and I need to read it again and again, I think. Need to read all the previous papers actually.
From a trimming standpoint, because the horse in that photo has almost zero palmar/plantar angles, it is difficult to bring the heels back to encourage use of the back of the foot without losing precious height--so we often feel we are spinning our wheels regarding frog health and development. Added a couple of recent pics to my album. Note to self must remember to update CH...

Bobbie, good call with the soaking I reckon. Sometimes if the crack is deep, you won't get goo or other topicals all the way inside.

Canberra, Australia 2010
ECIR Primary Response