Re: Vitex/Chasteberry study #Vitex_CHB_Chasteberry

Sue Ring

Thanks Cass!!  I will save my money!!  No need to load them up on unneeded supplements or supplements that may cause harm.  My horse is on Pergolide, so that's good.  As of yet, I have had no problem with the shedding....his coat has been pretty normal and he has had no problem with shedding out this Spring.  I think I was on this early and hopefully have done him some good by testing and starting Pergolide therapy according to the test results!!  In these early stages of treatment, how often do you re-test to be sure that the Pergolide is working to reduce ACTH?
--
Sue R in NC 2021

CASE HISTORY:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Sue%20and%20Shifty