Re: Are there any photos and x-rays that show a good case - what we should be striving for? #photo

Hi Pat,
I wanted to let you know that I appreciated your asking about this.  It seems to me that having photos and radiographs such as you ask about would be helpful to a number of people.  It’s something I’ve wanted to put together but I haven’t had time to work on it, even with offers of help.  It’s a bit of not knowing where to start.  It’s good to know there are other options available.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo