Re: Updated Photos of Callisto's Feet for Lavinia, or any other interested parties , what do you think? #photo

lara.wear@...

The boots are rubbing his heel bulbs at the butt crack.  That's a good point about the size of his feet being smaller.  Yes, you are right about the lead rope being the right foot.  (I tried changing the file name but think I deleted it instead, why is the delete button right beside the save button???).
His comfort in padded boots is great. Heel first landings, walks out nicely.

Thank-you for the feedback.  It is helpful and gives me something to work on.
:)

--
Lara W. in Victoria, BC 2021
Callisto Case History