Re: Updated Photos of Callisto's Feet for Lavinia, or any other interested parties , what do you think? #photo

lara.wear@...

Thank-you Kristen.  I used the zinc oxide/foot creme for 6 months.  No luck.  I've just ordered white lightening. My runing socks work for no rubbing, they are double layered and moisture wicking, but are $25 per pair...ugh....You switch twice a day?? That's hard...I don't live with my boys :<  I also use Gold bond. It was pretty good in the cooler weather, but now things are hot and it's not enough.  I was so hoping to have him out of boots by now :<  *sigh*  Thank-you for your feedback!
--
Lara W. in Victoria, BC 2021
Callisto Case History