Advice on Hay analysis #photo-notice

kford50@...

I placed my hay analysis for Tex in my photo album.
Tex is in week 7 of stall rest for his first laminitis episode since I've had him - almost 5 years.  He has cushings and has been taking pergolide for 3 1/2 - 4 years.
I have had him on the emergency diet, soaking his hay and adding 1/4 cup ground flax a day, iodized salt and vitamin E.  I would like to know:
1. Should I continue to soak his hay?
2. What should I be adding for proper nutrition?
He will be going out in a dry lot for the remainder of the summer so will not be grazing on grass.
Thank you
--
Karen Ford Ohio 2021

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Tex%20Hafling%20Karen%20Ford