Re: Advice on Hay analysis #photo-notice

kford50@...

Thank you Sherry for your response.  I did not see Lavinias response to my original post.  I have looked at it now and will schedule the bloodwork to check ACTH and also the Insulin/Glucose testing.

I do not know what kind of hay I have - it is second cutting from 2020.  You ask what test was done on this hay - I used the Equi-Analytical Lab as suggested and did the #603 as suggested by your group.  Is there something I missed in the testing phase?

All this is new to me so I appreciate your patience.
--
Karen Ford Ohio 2021

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Tex%20Hafling%20Karen%20Ford