Re: Feeding beet pulp

Anette

I need to get a case study done for him, he's been tested twice.First time about three years ago,second time this year. He is 20 now. Don't have a current weight but he should be 900-1,000. He is on pasture and gets salt,garlic,D.E, and Formula 707 Daily Essentials. He hasn't been ridden but twice between this year and last until this last two weeks and that was only at a walk for an hour or so three times so he's not working hard.
Yes I asked my vet about doing the TRH test to see if it gave a different result.
--
Anette P and Jaywalker
Boomer, NC