Jiaogulan ok for donkeys ?

Carrie

Just checking if the herb Jiaogulan is ok for donkeys to take. My donkey has dropped peddle bones , thin soles.  I read that Dr. Kellon finds this herb more beneficial than Devils Claw, which I've used for a while now & does have a good effect for her.
I see the two herbs have opposite affects on inflammation etc. The Jiaogulan looks like it could support hoof growth. So with trimming & diet it might help my donkeys feet  to get deeper soles eventually & maybe lift some of the dropped bone up  & out of the hoof capsule a little - giving less pain ..maybe. Administering 20 mins before feed in morning  & an hour before/after feed in the evening requires more planning but it may be worth it for the benefits it offers.
--
Carrie
March 2021