New hay sample high Iron

Tara Smith

HI we just got back some of out hay tests from fields we re limed with high mag.as recommended and our iron from this field just came back with a 605 iron level ...I'm gonna run out of my present hay and have this batch and another to work with run now ..both are just hovering around 10 starch and sugar.I won't have any hay if can't access some of this stuff..options please..soak ,shake, get rid of it.  Uuugh I can't afford to keep outsourcing for hay when my boyfriend works do hard to make it ..last year I spent a fortune on hay its very stressful !TIA Tara
Tara and Gavilon
Mass.  Nov 2017
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Tara%20and%20Gavilon