BW - Low LYM + PLT counts

Kinsey

Hi all!

I recently had Bucky's general bloodwork and a TRH Stim test done (uploaded both to the CH). My vet informed me that the bloodwork came back normal and that he was negative for Cushing's. After receiving the bloodwork and looking it over - his WBC, LYM, and PLT counts are all pretty low. From my understanding, these are related to white blood cell counts and the immune system. While I know it's important to consider the bloodwork as a whole, I'm wondering if these being low could indicate that I should investigate something else. Thoughts?

Thank you!

--
Kinsey & Bucky in GA 2020
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Kinsey%20and%20Bucky