Re: Thoughts on this anyone?

Jeanne Q

Hi Bobbie
I did get the boots!  And yes, they do run small but fortunately the fit was ok for Glory.  I did a modification as they actually fit her better if they were on backwards.  Her hoof angle is much changed and hard to fit in most boots.  I rounded the corners of the heel on the bottom with a rasp.  Then I added mole skin around the inner front portion of the boot to protect her heel bulbs as the front has now become the back of the boot.  They are much much lighter than her Clouds and a much smaller bottom to allow for a more correct breakover.  I will be trying them for a few days to see how Glo does with them.
--
Jeanne Q MN 2020
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jeanne%20&%20Glory