Re: Adding pictures - no image

Lynn

Hi Kelly - I don't know if this helps but I have a fairly new iPhone and this is what I do. I access the ECIR website from my phone via Safari. I plug Lynn and Relevante into the search box which takes me to my signature block. I click on my album. When that opens I click on "Add Photos"...It will then say "Select Files" so I click on the open folder icon...that gives me the choice of accessing images from my photo library, take a photo or browse. I click Photo Library. That brings up the images I took. I simply click on the images [I can do 6 or 7 at a time] ...hit add at the upper right hand corner which takes me back to my ECIR photo album screen where i hit add again at the lower right hand corner. Once i click "add" it takes a minute or two for them to load but once they do, my ECIR photo album page opens and I can see the images I loaded.  If I click on the photo I added...it is already in jpg format. All I have to do is just hit the edit button and rename it (inside my album). Doing it this way means i don't have to format or "save" anything because it's going straight from my phone "photo library" to my album.
--
Lynn
Beavercreek, Ohio