Re: Pergolide dosage for mini cross

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Rads are never overkill and it's great to have them so you know exactly where things stand. With him being undiagnosed and untreated/not managed PPID+IR, my assumption would be that he's both laminitic and foundered.

That being said, if you have a competent pro working on the feet, it should be possible to get the trim into at least a reasonable place without them and if he's comfortable, you can put them lower on the priority list. If you create a photo album for him and upload a set of hoof photos, I can take a look to see if there is anything that needs attention.

https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/wiki/1472

Nappi, George and Dante Over the Bridge
Jan 05, RI
Moderator ECIR