From: main@ECIR.groups.io <main@ECIR.groups.io> on behalf of Lorna Cane <windybriars@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 7:37:23 AM
To: main@ECIR.groups.io <main@ECIR.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ECIR] At my wits end with Riosa - Dr. Kellon please help, advice needed

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 07:52 AM, hdavis wrote:
Also the soybean meal I was added is blended off with soyhulls as per Jaini Clougher's recommendation as she is my hay balanced.
I wouldn't even consider criticizing Jaini's work , so this must be fine for your horse, Heather .

For those following, the  distinction between the 2 products still holds.

--

Lorna  in Eastern  Ontario

Heather
August 5, 2017, Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

Riosa

Storm

Case History