Re Still Looking for answers and review of photos: TSF Metabolic Support, Bunch Grass, and Palmer Angle questions

Shera Felde

Here's a link to hoof photos:

Her last x-ray showed palmer angles on her fronts of 8. What is normal and safe to resume activity (baby steps toward riding)?

We are no longer living with irrigated grass problems, but are looking to extend their area to include pine trees and "bunch grass" (Idaho fescue I believe)/native grass. Is this grass safe for Story? I'm sure it will disappear within days with three of them, but initially I want to make sure it's safe.

I also ordered some TSF Metabolic Support from Uckele because I though maybe it could replace some of the Thyro L (4 scoops per day currently). Is this a good idea and if so, how do I transition? The Thyro L doesn't do much for her weight that I can tell and the TSF has some better looking ingredients.
--
Shera Felde, Central Oregon, 2020
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Story%20and%20Shera