Re: Need help interpreting bloodwork and hay tests #file-notice

Kirsten Rasmussen

Hi Laura, I'd be thrilled with the June bloodwork!  Was this on soaked hay, or the new farm's unsoaked/soaked hay?  Was he turned out with the other horses and moving around more?  Whatever you and he were doing, keep doing it!

I'm glad he transitioned well to his new home.  I hope you both are happy there.

Don't give up on your dreams just yet, but be prepared to adjust them for something that you haven't envisioned yet, it could be even better!

--
Kirsten and Shaku (IR) - 2019
Kitimat, BC, Canada

Shaku's Case History