Re: thyroid help

Kandace, I don’t think there is any reason to delay your test as long as it’s 3-4 weeks since your last dosage increase.  I’m sorry if my post confused you.  You want to test before you get too far into the rise so you can make any adjustments early.  The test you did last February indicated more pergolide was needed.  You’ve increased the dose by 0.5mg since then but have not tested.  If the test indicates still more is needed for control, you want to make that change as soon as possible.  Are you saying you want to test during the rise?   What do you hope to learn from that?
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo