Re: Possible DSLD?
Here's the link to Tipperary's album:
A couple of ideas to try to get at the feet if he can't lift them:
- can he just tilt the foot onto the toe so you can access the bottom?
- stand him on a thick bed of shavings/sand, then nip/rasp right thru the shavings/sand
- if he can stand his foot on a 2x4, you can work around the perimeter.
- see if you can help him balance by having another person place a hand on his stifle/hip on the opposite side, then apply steady pressure while you attempt to work on the opposing foot.
- let him set his hind end into a corner to use for support when you try to lift a front foot
Lavinia, George Too, Calvin (PPID) and Dinky (PPID/IR)
Nappi, George and Dante Over the Bridge
Jan 05, RI