Re: Arabian Mare with Laminitis

Paul,
FYI, Triple Crown Safe Forage is NOT safe for an IR horse. There are a lot of feeds being sold that claim to be safe for our horses when in reality they are not.  I hope you will go to the https://www.ecirhorse.org/ and read thru the DDT&E sections. Especially pay attention to the diet section, specifically the emergency diet details. Most of us have been there and done that. In other words we had to learn the hard way. You'll be sent more information soon.
--
Bonnie Snodgrass 07-2016

ECIR Group Primary Response

White Cloud, Michigan, USA

Mouse Case History, Photo Album Deceased