Re: Saraphina IR

Cindy Q

Edited

Hi Cyndi

It seems like Philip Himanka a certified practitioner from Progressive Hoof Care Practitioners would be in your area so I would suggest you contact him for help on your pony. He is a mentor in the PHCP program as well so he would be very experienced with laminitis cases. His details are here: https://progressivehoofcare.org/directory/entry/603/ .

I don't know him myself but I have heard good things about him from other PHCP mentors/practitioners.

--
Cindy and Glow (over the rainbow bridge) - Sep 2017, Singapore
ECIR Primary Response