Re: Frog supports

Candice Piraino

Hi Duane,

Just a quick message to tell you that in my experience, crumbly feet are most likely a diet that isn't working for a particular horse. When we see your case history, we can gather more information about the Big Picture and provide you with more customized advice for both you and Monty. Please upload the case history at your earliest convenience so we can get back to you and help you further. In the meantime, I would definitely try to stick with the diet protocol of the emergency diet and see if that helps Monty any.
--

Candice Piraino

Primary Response Team

September 2018, Summerfield, FL