Re: Saraphina IR

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Edited

Hi Cyndi,

I corrected the dates and views on the rads in Saraphina's album. I also added the most recent rad of the RF.

When the vet provides copies of the rads from tomorrow, please ask if they can provide ones without any mark-ups on them. That way, it makes it easier to show what the trim needs to do without trying to work around a lot of text, lines and numbers that are already on the images. It would be helpful if the coronary bands could be marked, along with the tip of the frog. Have read here for more of an explanation:

https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/wiki/1571

Hang in there, although the trim needs a lot of work, it is fixable.

Nappi, George and Dante Over the Bridge
Jan 05, RI
Moderator ECIR