Re: Purina Integrity SuperFibra

Hi Mary Ann,
If needles are the issue, I would just increase her Prascend without testing.  Aside from the numbers, hard to manage pastern dermatitis was always a sign my horse needed his pergolide increased. Her eyes might do better as well.  I don’t think it’s fair to stress her out unnecessarily.  I had a mare who was very needle averse.  Then we realized that if you floated her teeth first, she was relaxed enough for anything.
Alfalfa is not always a problem.  If you’ve been feeding it to her and she’s comfortable, it probably doesn’t bother her.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo