Re: Clover-Levels back to normal but requesting overall diet advice

Sherry Morse

Hi Jess,

For us to really be able to help you we need a case history with exact information on what Clover is currently eating as well as what - if any - medication he is currently on. The Triple Crown Safe Starch isn't on our approved list because it's not consistently tested.  We do recommend Triple Crown Timothy Balance Cubes and those can be fed in place of hay at a 3:4 ratio, but you still need to add in salt, flax and Mg at the very least.

.