Re: Labs results for review

vicky monen

On Sun, Jul 18, 2021 at 06:41 AM, Kirsten Rasmussen wrote:
Martha has made 2 really good points about getting Samson's weight down, and about how he is only getting half the effect of pergolide by dosing 2x a day.
I have posted a new pic in my album to see if you think he is a body score of 7 as I do?  Also with the splitting of the prascend, we are essentially saying he is getting basically 1 mg of the 2 mg split per day, correct?  I am going to start to titrate him up to a single dose per day instead of splitting the dose.  What symptoms should I look for that would suggest the prascend is too much, as I am titrating him up?    As he seems to be doing well on the current dosage.

Is there a better time of day to give the single dose?

He is currently not eating his breakfast well. I wonder if the splitting of the prascend would affect him more in the morning than the evening.

Sorry for all the questions, but once again I get myself caught up in the small details.

Thank you for continued  help!

Vicky Monen and Samson

Aug 2015, Alpharetta Ga.

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Vicky%20and%20Samson