Re: Labs results for review

Maxine McArthur

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 05:22 AM, vicky monen wrote:
I have posted a new pic in my album to see if you think he is a body score of 7 as I do?
Vicki, he’s at a bit of an angle so it’s  hard to see his neck and rump profile—there seems to still be some lumpy fat on his rump? Without hands on, I’d
 be hesitant to give a number, 7 might be pretty close, but I’d like to say that he looks a lot healthier than most of the haffies I see here—they are a very tough breed to manage without working them hard all day, every day. If hay soaking helps to counter reduced exercise, it’s worth trying.

Canberra, Australia 2010
ECIR Primary Response