Re: Too Thin and Weepy Eyes

Stacey, I’m not a vet but I think I would try to increase the dose a bit.  Now is time of year you spoke of getting weepy eyes.  You could decrease it again after the rise but I usually don’t.  The added pergolide will be more effective if you do it soon, as others have mentioned.  One mg seems to be controlling him well otherwise so maybe try 1.5 mg.  The proper gauge is an appropriate ACTH but following symptoms is not a bad way to judge.  In your case, it seems to be topline and eyes.  You may recognize other symptoms as they disappear.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo