Re: Purina Equine Sr. - My Brain Hurts...

Liz,
I fed my IR the ODTB cubes Initially  and I used a large bucket with a tight fitting lid from Tractor Supply. I put the cubes into the bucket and poured HOT water over the cubes, just enough to cover the cubes. The cubes will swell and soften, they will completely crumble apart as long as you soak them them ahead of time. I would soak the dinner feed in the AM and keep the lid on tight. The AM feed is set up to soak over night.

Liz, please finish creating your signature by adding you year/month of joining and your general location (county and state is good). Having your location in your signature can be helpful because you may find other members who live in your own area.
--
Bonnie Snodgrass 07-2016

ECIR Group Primary Response

White Cloud, Michigan, USA

Mouse Case History, Photo Album Deceased