Re: Purina Equine Sr. - My Brain Hurts...

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Dinky, my 34yo mini stallion, literally has no teeth and had been prone to choke for many years - predating the loss of the teeth. He gets fed rinsed Speedibeet mixed with soaked Stabul 1 added to soaked ODTBC and has no problem swallowing it. He's fed this mix 4x/day. HE HATES soupy food, but by the time he has finished mouthing his food, it's so additionally soaked with saliva that it is almost soupy.

All the cubes are the softer ones, which fluff up apart with only a hint of water without becoming mush. I can then finish breaking apart any remaining hidden chunks easily with my hands.

Nappi, George and Dante Over the Bridge
Jan 05, RI
Moderator ECIR