Re: Lavinia - Hoof advice needed for Dually

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Edited

Hi Kim,

Yes, I can get those in time for Aug 12 - thanks for the lead time. My suspicion would be that when Dually gets trimmed, his heels are being rasped down and they are already too low relative to the front half of his foot. Although he needs to get his heels backed up, it needs to be while also preserving the current vertical height. A second thought is whether his soles/frogs are being trimmed each time.

When you go to take the RH, could you also please retake the RF lateral - it was in a deep shadow and the back of the foot really isn't visible.

Thanks.

Nappi, George and Dante Over the Bridge
Jan 05, RI
Moderator ECIR