Re: Grids for muddy paddocks

riggslippert@...

Hi Kathy,

We board our horses and muddy footing is a constant concern that is often not shared by barn owners, in my experience.  In 2018, we invested in 400 Mud Control tiles (https://www.facebook.com/INBSystem).  They were expensive to buy and ship then, moreso now.  The advantage to us is that they can be placed and moved easily without heavy equipment.  We recently moved from MI to WA and the tiles are due to be shipped here soon.  Getting shipping arranged was difficult and expensive, but not impossible.  Overall, I think they are a very good investment for those who board or don't own the land where their horses live.  For landowners, more permanent solutions are probably more cost effective.  Good luck!
--
Aunna
October 2018

Cadet Photo Album:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=84102