Re: Frodo - Radiographs, Iron Panel Results - in Flare-Up

Kirsten Rasmussen

Re: picky eaters.  They are more likely to eat their supplement if they are hungry...so 24/7 access to hay probably means stuffed full stomachs 24/7.   I'm not suggesting starving them for extended periods, but limiting hay intake for few hours (4?) before offering supplements might help with finishing their minerals before they go back to the "buffet".  Can you block them off from the round bale for a few hours once a day?

I do sympathize.  Dealing with picky eaters is frustrating.  :(

--
Kirsten and Shaku (IR + PPID) - 2019
Kitimat, BC, Canada

Shaku's Case History