Re: Diva laminitis, help and hoof evaluation

Maxine McArthur

On Sun, Aug 1, 2021 at 04:47 AM, Anna Kulginova wrote:
cast her with flexible hoof wraps to still give her hooves some support so she could have a rest from her chafy boots.
I thought that this would help her but she responded with being able to walk a bit quicker and instead coming up lame on LF after standing on any hard surface.
Hi Anna
I’m sure Lavinia will have help to offer on the trim, just wanted to say quickly that if she came up lame after casting, it might be worth checking that you haven’t inadvertently left a lump of casting material anywhere (speaking from sad experience here).

Canberra, Australia 2010
ECIR Primary Response