Re: Bailey chronic RF lameness

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Edited

Hi Karen,

So sorry that Bailey is having such a hard time of it.

I found Bailey's case history - here is the link to it:

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Bailey%20Case%20History%20KW

I don't see any information in it regarding the hoof issue. Is there more information somewhere else?

Sorry, you can't attach photos here, you need to create an album in the Photos section of the Case History sub group, then upload the photos there. Here's the link to the Photos section:

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/photos

Once you have the photos uploaded, you can add the link to the album to your signature so we can find it easily.

Nappi, George and Dante Over the Bridge
Jan 05, RI
Moderator ECIR