Re: ECIR Group 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference -- Early Bird Expires TOMORROW

Kandace Krause

Hello Nancy C.,
I have been looking at these emails and I think I would really like to take part but I know I will not be available for the conference, not the Thursday night orientation.  Can you tell me what exactly is available in the six month availability, is it like being there live?  And will orientation be there also as it seems like no easy way to follow all lectures.
Kandace Krause
Rocky Mountains - Member Since Oct 2020

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 8:05 AM Nancy C <threecatfarm@...> wrote:
Early Bird pricing expires tomorrow Saturday, 07.31.21, midnight EDT (New York USA). Registration closes August 6, 2021, midnight EDT (New York USA).

RECORDINGS!!!! Recordings will be available to attendees, once processed and uploaded, for on-demand viewing on a dedicated link.

Don’t forget, Conference Orientation hour from your hosts, Cindy and Sherry, on Thursday night, August 12, 5:30pm - 6:30pm. Meet hosts Cindy McGinley and Sherry Morse, who will walk you through how this remote conference will unfold, and help you have the best conference possible.

Full schedule here:  https://www.nolaminitis.org/conference-schedule.php

When: The weekend of August 13 - 15, 2021.
Where: ECIR Virtual Conference Room at the location of your choice.

Registration: https://www.nolaminitis.org/registration.php
Who should attend: Anyone with equines in their care.

Thanks to all who have registered already! It is a joy to see your response. You are coming from all all over the globe, and it makes this volunteer very happy.

As always, many thanks to our generous Benefactors who strongly support the needs of the ECIR Group members.

DIAMOND
California Trace
Soft-Ride Equine Comfort Boots
Auburn Laboratories, Inc. - APF
ForagePlus
Uckele
Mad Barn
Custom Equine Nutrition - VT Blend
HorseTech

PLATINUM
Black Horse Spirit, LLC
Progressive Hoof Care Providers

GOLD
Anderson Feed - NuZu Feed
Omega Fields
Equi-Analytical
My Best Horse
Hay Chix
Island Pharmacy
Beet-E-Bites
Triple Crown
Pure Sole
Ontario Dehy

SILVER
Sox for Horses

BRONZE
New England Equine Balance
Yank Gulch Equine
Great Plains Forage Balance
Ration Plus

On behalf of your hosts,
Cindy McGinley and Sherry Morse,

and

the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference Committee.

--
Nancy C in NH
Join us at the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference, August 13-15, ECIR Virtual Conference Room