Re: Frodo - Radiographs, Iron Panel Results - in Flare-Up

rebecca.ann.crowe@...

Kirsten,
Thank you for the suggestions and extra info on iron results.

He is currently separated - day 3, and he’s getting very grumpy 😬. He’s still refusing any beet pulp and supps or meds despite not having the usual round bale buffet. He’s currently getting his hay in a small net and usually has at least a few hours before the next meal.  I’ll begin soaking his hay when I get home tonight and see if that helps us turn the corner. If not, we’re at square one with our mystery. We do have a herd full of metabolic and lameness issues and haven’t been able to sort it out over the last seven years.

Thanks again,
Becky
--
Becky Crowe