Re: Frodo - Radiographs, Iron Panel Results - in Flare-Up

rebecca.ann.crowe@...

Yep! Thank you.  While he is still has a bit of a crest, his weight is much better than it was last fall. We have had a few hay analysis reports done on what we are currently feeding.

When he was on alfalfa, that was weighed very carefully, and to the best of our estimates, they were going through the netted round bale at an appropriate pace — much more slowly after increasing protein with alfalfa. I’d like to find a good substitute for that reason.

While he’s separated, the grass hay is being weighed and netted as well.
--
Becky Crowe
Luck, Wisconsin, USA

Thunder Case History