PHYTOQUENCH and Devil's Claw

Starshine Ranch

I was reading in someone else's post where Phytoquench and Devil's Claw was mentioned to use instead of Equioxx.  I just started Midnight on one tab of Equioxx for two weeks and then to reduce to 1/2 tab after that.  I am concerned about Nsaids.  She has joint stifness in her hocks and has a very hard time keeping her feet up for the trimmer but otherwise moves fine on the trail and is not lame at all.  Would she benefit if I switched?
Awaiting new test results from blood drawn on Monday last and will post as soon as I get them... with fingers crossed!
--
Linda in CA  2020  Midnight and Ostara
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Linda%20Midnight%20OStara