Re: How many hours is safe to go between "meals"

She has had 1" nibble nets for years and they are double netted. She can unfortunately manage quite easily on them because she was raised on them in her stall at night. I double bagged them when she was 4 and she was confirmed IR. I had suspicions as early as 2. When she was on the round bale I had customized the 1" nets with 1/2" holes along the top and about a quarter down the sides with a sports net we bought and sewed on to an existing 1" hole net by Hay Burner.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

--
Nancy and Akira
3/20/2018  Burkesville KY