Re: New Shot of Fergus - Why doesn't the weight tape see to reflect what I am seeing?

Edited

Hi, Jennifer. Please read the information. You'll see that you'd probably never know without blood tests that include a lipid panel or at least triglycerides. I keep reading that you're focused on weight loss. You can't rush it.  ECIR diet recommendations were listed in the initial greeting you got here. https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/message/266280  Keep working to get the whole diet right. Don't just cut back on carrots. Eliminate them. There are plenty of safe treats (check the Files), including from Uckele https://uckele.com/equi-treats-apple-pie-4lb.html  and from Nuzu Stabul 1 https://www.chewy.com/stabul-nuggets-molasses-free/dp/227253 . And keep up the exercise. It's really good for him.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator