Re: History uploaded

Kimberly Simmons

I am sorry it took me so long to respond to the messages in this thread. Thank you both very much! I actually contracted Rocky Mountain spotted fever and was not feeling well at all. We did build Eclipse a small dry Paddock where she lives at night and she is muzzled during the day. She has been started on pergolide and that is about as far as I've gotten this far. I will try to get the rest of the information requested as soon as possible.
If anything is weird in this post I apologize, I get migraines from looking at screens for too long and so I am using speech to text. Which can be weird.
--
Kimberly
NH