Re: Hoof abscesses in front hooves

Lorna Cane

"For some reason the April 19, 2021 results do not show up as everyone tells me this but they are in the case history. "

Rhonda, they are in his Bloodwork folder, not Case history . Take a peek to see the difference.
There is a place for his bloodwork in his Case History,into which you have entered some results,but not those you reference above.

It's great for the volunteers to be able to view all the results in one place,in order to help Scooter appropriately,without having to go back and forth from folder to folder.
The sooner you can update his case history the better.....before you get the new blood results back,even.

My bet is on success at  finding a solution to help Scooter. But the devil is in the details.....the more details the better,in order to get this nailed down.

--

Lorna  in Eastern  Ontario