Re: Need to help a friend in crisis. How can I add a case history for her? Can a moderator please assist with this quesiton?

Mary Gokey

Dear Dr. Kellon and moderators:
I have been a member of this group since 2016, and have found it invaluable. A friend has joined ECIR, but needs help getting her case history and xrays uploaded. I have a copy of her case history, since I helped her complete it. I would love it some help if someone in the group could upload it into her account. Her name is Jessica Gunderson

jr_gundersonn@... is her email. Her horse has been in crisis really since April 1, 2021, and they have tried almost everything. I was hoping Dr. Kellon could look at the information for Jessica and her horse Kahn who is close to being euthanized. Please get back to me as soon as you can! Thank you!