Re: Need to help a friend in crisis. How can I add a case history for her? Can a moderator please assist with this quesiton?

Jessica Gunderson

Radiographs and case history have been posted. Please let me know if there is anything else you need from me.
My primary question that any other question would be dependent on is with the aggressive progression since April 10th over the last 4 months, extreme rotation with solar prolapse (I do not have images) is there a reasonable chance Khan could come back from this or would it be kinder to euthanize?
--
Jessica and Khan
N.D., 2021