Re: Thank You for the 2021 No Laminitis! Conference

Maxine McArthur

On Tue, Aug 17, 2021 at 12:58 PM, Lynne wrote:

Thank you all for a great virtual conference, it gave me the opportunity to participate.  I was most impressed with how smoothly it ran, how easy it was to connect each night  (my first virtual conference, participating from Australia).   The content was invaluable, answering  many questions I and providing a lot of new information.   My only negative was the 15 hour time difference which meant starting at 11pm and going through till 6-7 am was somewhat challenging for 3 nights,  so I am very glad we will be able to follow up and review sessions!

Many thanks again

Lynne

Canberra, Australia

Hello Lynne, from another Canberran!
I'm so glad you enjoyed the conference, and thank you for your kind feedback. I did not manage to sit up all night either, and I am certainly looking forward to viewing the recordings.
Just letting you know that if you need any specific suggestions for individual horses, you can find case history instructions here: main@ECIR.groups.io | Wiki

And of course, if you have any questions about material covered at the conference, feel free to start a new thread and ask here in the Messages.

Cheers

Canberra, Australia 2010
ECIR Primary Response