Re: Need help with path forward for severe rotation

Jessica Gunderson

Thank you.  I am located in Fargo, North Dakota.

Some people have been telling me that the damage done may be irreversible and that a venogram would determine this. I don't understand.  Apologies if this is a dumb question, but I thought that the hoof grows out in a years time.  Are there parts of the hoof such as the circulatory infrastructure that does not grow or cannot repair over time?

I received the metabolic panel back from Cornell and will update my case history but her ACTH is 14.8 pg/mL so most likely not PPID?
--
Jessica and Khan
N.D., 2021